Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some Random Clicks

This click is from H.A.L Museum, Bangalore. Actually I wanted to take this photograph long back but didn't have a camera so couldn't take.



This pic was clicked by my papa while on his way to Bangalore. It’s taken from a moving train and The best part of the picture is Color's diversification. The blue color of water overlapping with the color of land and then the green trees touching the vast blue sky.





Its in a shop located in U.B.City .The moment I saw this sclupture , words of Sheila Chandra's song ""Ever So Lonely"" started echoing in my head ( youtube link ) .



I call this picture as "Color's of India or Mystic shades of India" . It’s also taken by my papa on his way to Bangalore.



These are two big banners outside the U.B.City. I liked both the quotes and I think both are quite apposite in the real world.
The Tragedy of the world is the geniuses are confused and the idiots are cocksure



2 comments:

sheetal said...

hey.....liked ur dad's photography...and urs also...looks like...u r also going to become forest photographer in some time..

jokes apart...liked that grass wala quote...it tells a lot....
we all r lonely in this lone world..so why bother...chillax bro...:)

Nivedita said...

The grass quote is one of the greatest...for some reason I donno what it reminds me of the question what would have happened if stone-age humans had never evolved to concrete-age human..