Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."

I look into the mirror
See myself, I'm over me
I need space for my desires
Have to dive into my fantasies


I think I bore you guys with my floating thoughts each day , do let me know if you don't wanna be part of my abstruse thoughts. I Woke up early morning with a nightmare of my router crash and blah blah ;-) .Looking at the clear blue sky and the wet earth from my room's window reminded me of Pink floyd's songs "Good bye blue sky "

"Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky"
Did you see the frightened ones?
Did you hear the falling bombs?
Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter
When the promise of a brave new world
Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

Such a amazing song with sarcastic and acidulous remark on human progress . The progress which we mark as acme of our civilization, filled with the horror of warfare and terrorism where today we have bigger houses but small families , more degrees but less common sense ,advanced medicines but poor health ,two earning hands but more divorces,touched moon but no contacts with our neighbors , high salaries yet less peace of mind .We are floating over the line.Let us follow our mind .All of our life we'll wait for the answer. and the question is why ?We're just travelers in endless space. If we're following our mind, We can glide into light.
No one knows if there'll be an answer ,While we're morphing through time .
With all these thoughts crawling in my skin and these wounds which will not heal ,Fear is how I fall , Confusing what is real , I started listening songs and to make my life easier I played 5 star rated songs and the top one were of Gulaal.Now as always after listening one of its song "Aarambh hai prachand" , I started googling about a dialogue which was basically a part of a poem by Ram dhari singh dinkar . At last I found the complete poem , loved reading that . Knowing the fact that my hindi is really bad but then i tried to google its words to understand the meaning of it throughly .I was just thinking 'now i regret of not paying much attention on hindi as a language during my early years of learning' but then another thought hit the walls of my brain 'it doesn't matter , now google is god ;-) ;-) ;-) '



दो न्याय अगर तो आधा दो, और, उसमें भी यदि बाधा हो,

तो दे दो केवल पाँच ग्राम, रक्खो अपनी धरती तमाम।

हम वहीं खुशी से खायेंगे,

परिजन पर असि न उठायेंगे!

लेकिन दुर्योधन

दुर्योधन वह भी दे न सका, आशीष समाज की ले न सका,

उलटे, हरि को बाँधने चला, जो था असाध्य, साधने चला।

हरि ने भीषण हुंकार किया, अपना स्वरूप-विस्तार किया,

डगमग-डगमग दिग्गज डोले, भगवान् कुपित होकर बोले-

'जंजीर बढ़ा कर साध मुझे,

हाँ, हाँ दुर्योधन! बाँध मुझे।

यह देख, गगन मुझमें लय है, यह देख, पवन मुझमें लय है,

मुझमें विलीन झंकार सकल, मुझमें लय है संसार सकल।

सब जन्म मुझी से पाते हैं,

फिर लौट मुझी में आते हैं।

यह देख जगत का आदि-अन्त, यह देख, महाभारत का रण,

मृतकों से पटी हुई भू है,

पहचान, कहाँ इसमें तू है।


No comments: